Mum Flu – 5 Reasons To Feel Sorry For Yourself

flu-1679104_1280

1.  No one gives a s**t ! 😫
  2.  You are still expected to carry out all ‘wife & mother’ duties inc cleaning,washing,cooking ,all childcare and hold down a full time job.😤
  3. Your husband tells you to ‘rest’ then leaves you with 2 screaming kids to go play golf.🤕
  4. You finally fall asleep on the sofa only for a delivery man to bang on the front door with a parcel for your neighbour.😭
  5. Your husband’s offer of rubbing Vicks VapoRub into your back turns into a lion stalking its prey!😳

Let me know what happens in your house when you fall sick. Do you get waited on hand & foot or kicked out of bed and ‘just get on with it’ ?

Share:

7 Comments

1. October 8, 2016 / 7:47 am

Well, you see, I simply don’t do mum flu because I’m a stay at home ad. I also don’t do man flu because I think men are – greneral – awful at admitting they are ill. Anything health issue below the neck is often ignored. And no, I do not get waited on when I am ill by my wife! #TheList

• The UnNatural Mother
      October 8, 2016 / 11:03 am

Men are awful at admitting they re ill ? My husband spends most of the winter ill with a cold ot cough and telling me so every second of the day .

2. October 8, 2016 / 3:38 pm

Ha ha, the delivery thing happens to me every time! I have to admit though that hubby is pretty good at helping me out when I’m really ill, unfortunately he’s away 10 weeks at a time and I usually get ill when I’m the only one here to look after the kids and the zoo we call a home 😞 #TheList

3. October 9, 2016 / 3:24 am

hahaha, so true. I never except a back or foot rub when sick because I know what’ll happen… ugh, really?!! Hope you feel better soon #TheList

4. Sarah
    October 10, 2016 / 8:30 pm

Howl!
    Every time I’m ill my husband also has it! I’ve a headache… me too! I’ve stomach ache…. me too! I’ve a sore fanny… me too! Haha ! high five snotty mummies x

• The UnNatural Mother